Punjab University (PU) has decided to conduct regular examinations from 17 September.
According to the notification issued by the Deputy Controller Examinations, all exams will be organized while adhering to strict COVID-19 SOPs to ensure the safety of both students and staff members.
Exams that will commence from next month are:
- M.A/M.Sc. Part-II, Annual Examination, 2020
- B.Com./Associate Degree of Commerce, Part-II, Annual Examination, 2020
- LL.B. (5-Years) Part-I, II, III and IV, Annual Examination, 2020
- LL.B (3-Years) Part-I, II, and III Annual Examination, 2020
- BFA Part-I, II, III & IV Supplementary 2019 & Annual Examination 2020 (Hamza Foundation)
- B.B.A (Hons) First Semester Examination, 2020
Meanwhile, some of the annual and semester exams will not be organized as per the latest notification.
Annual exams that will remain postponed are:
- M.B.A. Part-II & III Supplementary Examination, 2019
- B.B.A. (Hons.) Part-I, II, III, & IV Supplementary Examination, 2019
- M.Com. Part-I & II Supplementary Examination, 2019
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Affairs, Annual Examination, 2019
Semester exams that will remain postponed include:
- BS (4 Years) 1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th semester 2020
- ADB (2-Years) 1st and 3rd semester 2020
- B.S. Ed. (4-Years) 3rd and 5th semester 2020
- M.B.A. 4th Semester 2019