Redmi has launched a new flagship Smartphone dubbed the K30S. Over the past few weeks, the smartphone has been leaked extensively and was being touted as a rebranded Mi 10T. It turns out the rumors were true. Redmi K30S has been launched as a rebranded Mi 10T for markets where Redmi phones are more popular.
Design and Display
The smartphone comes with a 6.67-inch LCD screen with FHD+ resolution, a smooth 144Hz refresh rate, and a tiny punch-hole camera.
The triple-sensor main camera sits on the back in a rectangular cutout.
Internals and Storage
The handset is powered by the flagship Snapdragon 865 SoC topped with the speedy UFS 3.1/LPDDR5 memory. Like the Mi 10T, it will be available in two memory variants:
- 8 GB RAM and 128 GB onboard storage
- 8 GB RAM and 256 GB onboard storage
It does not come with an SD card slot for memory expansion. On the software front, it runs MIUI 12 fresh out of the box on top of Android 10.
The Redmi K30S features a triple sensor camera setup with a 64 MP primary shooter, a 13MP ultrawide shooter, and a 5MP macro camera. It does not come with a telephoto zoom lens, which is disappointing.
For selfies, it comes with a 20 MP sensor.
Battery and Pricing
The smartphone packs a whopping 5,000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging. It will be available for sale by 11th November for $390.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- OS: Android 10.0, MIUI 12
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- 6.6-inch IPS LCD, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 144Hz refresh rate
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal: 128GB, 256GB
- Card Slot: No
- Primary: 64 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP
- Front: 20MP
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (Side-mounted) ide-mounted
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 33W fast charging
- Price: $390
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings