In August this year, ZTE launched the Axon 20 5G as the world’s first Smartphone with an in-display camera. Now, the company has launched a maxed-out variant of the same phone dubbed the ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme Edition.
Design and Display
Unlike the Vanilla Axon 20 that comes with a glass back, the newly announced ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme Edition comes with a long-lasting and wear-resistant leather finish. The leatherback gives the phone a delicate and soft appeal.
The smartphone is built around a whopping 6.92-inch OLED panel with 1080p resolution, 85 percent screen to body ratio, and 388 PPI pixel density. Unfortunately, it does not support a higher refresh rate.
Internals and Storage
Internally, the smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC topped with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB onboard storage.
It runs MiFavor 10.5 flavored Android 10.
ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme flaunts a quad-sensor rear camera setup with a 64 MP main sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, a 2 MP macro lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor. On the front, it comes with a 32 MP under-display sensor for selfies.
Battery and Pricing
The handset packs a 4220 mAh battery backed by 30W fast charging. Pricing details of the smartphone are still under wraps.
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- OS: Android 10, MiFavor 10.5
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- OLED capacitive touchscreen, 6.92 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- RAM: 12 GB
- Internal: 256 GB
- Primary: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Secondary: 32 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, headphone jack
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes (in-display)
- Battery: 4220 mAh
- Price: N/A