The sixth edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) will bring high voltage action from National Stadium Karachi and Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore over the next month. After valiant efforts from Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), fans will be allowed to watch the live action from the stadium.
However, only 20 percent of the entire capacity of the stadiums will be allowed to fill due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Fans will be required to follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the Code of Conduct set by the PCB.
Tickets for the matches can either be availed online by visiting bookme.pk or by calling their helpline (03137786888).
Let’s have a look at the procedure to buy your tickets online:
Click on the BOOKME PSL6 button and move onto the next page.
The menu can be filtered by teams or venue or the tickets for the match can be selected directly.
After choosing the match that you want to buy tickets for, you will be required to choose the enclosure. Enclosures are categorized according to prices and there are also enclosures specifically for families. Select the enclosure and move onto the next page.
You will be required to chose your desired seats to sit in.
After choosing the seat, click on the continue button.
After moving onto the next page, your next step would be to enter your personal details. Scroll down the page.
Enter your personal details, including your name and your CNIC number. Similarly, enter the details of your companions (in case of multiple tickets). Enter the details of the primary ticket holder, including name, phone number, and e-mail address.
An OTP of six digits will be sent to your mobile phone. Enter the OTP and click on the continue button.
Make your payment through either, Debit/Credit Card, JazzCash Shop, JazzCash Mobile Wallet, or Mobile Account.
After entering your payment details, click on the ‘I accept Terms of Service’ button and click on the checkout button.
This is the entire procedure to buy PSL 6 tickets online but there are a few things that you will have to keep in mind before traveling to the stadium.
You will be required to bring your CNIC to the venue to prove your identity and make sure to travel early to avoid waiting in long queues.
Let’s have a look at the SOPs and Code of Conduct you will be required to follow:
- Hand Hygiene through handwashing with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use of hand gel with high percentages of alcohol (70%) or other appropriate product is an alternative
- Sneezing and coughing into tissues or the crook of one’s elbow – disposal and cleaning hands afterward
- Avoid touching one’s face and nose
- Spitting is banned within the stadium
- Medical masks must be worn by everyone while in the stadium. Enough medical masks have been secured for the crowd to ensure risk-free environment for everyone in the stadium
Code of Conduct
- Wear a face covering before entering through the turnstiles, and continue to wear your face covering while seated in the stands. No mask, No entry
- Ensure you are aware of the gate of entrance in advance by asking members of the management team/security staff positioned at the main gates of the stadium
- Spectators must not attend if they experience any Covid-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive
- If you develop symptoms while at the stadium, please notify the nearest member of management staff immediately. Rights of admission will be reserved by PCB
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others who are not in your support bubble
- You must remain in your seat at all times unless you have to use restrooms or exit the stadium. In such cases, seek guidance from the ushers and Security Guards available in each stand
- When passing in the rows, please turn your backs if you must brush past other spectators, thereby avoiding face-to-face contact
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitizers provided and use toilet facilities where possible to wash your hands
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze
- A steward/caretaker will be assigned at all times to monitor the flow of spectators and ensure that no more than three people use that facility at a given time
- Handwashing facilities will be cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals
- The provision of hand sanitizers will be carefully managed by designated staff.
- Distance between seating
- Two seats will be left between two individuals or each group
- The group must only contain one household to ensure social distancing is in place
- A row between the successive rows shall be left vacant to ensure social distancing
- To be sold (CNIC Holders) to the families only for family exclusive stands and for General stands with individual seating
- Applicants must supply their contact details at Point of Sale to help with track and tracing.
- To be sold in advance only through the online sale with helpline support through telephone. Tickets to be printed at home with QR codes or delivered through cash on delivery mechanism.
- Ushers and Security Guards to ensure compliance in seating
What are your thoughts on the story? Let us know in the comments section. Moreover, check out our PSL Schedule, PSL Points Table, and PSL Live Streaming to keep up to date with what’s happening in the world of Pakistani cricket.