Pakistan Television Corporation Limited (PTV), the pioneer National Broadcaster is offering an amazing opportunity of One Year Paid Internship Program for fresh graduates who are interested and curious to have their hands-on experience in the Media Industry.
PTV has the largest terrestrial and the dynamic workforce where the interns can get a lot to learn. However, this internship program will create more opportunities to grow in future for the interns. Total Numbers of Placement is set to be 200 (Two Hundred) for this National media paid internship program.
The functions to be offered for candidates of Media Sciences, Mass Communication, Media Studies or Relevant Discipline are NEWS, Current Affairs, Sports, and Program Production.
Degree Holders belonging to various mentioned fields can also apply:
- Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Telecom, Computer Engineering or Relevant Discipline)
- Finance (Finance, Accounting Commerce, or Relevant Discipline)
- Human Resource (Human Resource, Management Sciences, Public Administration, Business Administration Or Relevant Discipline)
- Information Technology (Computer Science, Information Technology, Graphics, Motion Graphics, Animation or Relevant Discipline)
- Marketing & Sales (Marketing, Sales or Relevant Discipline)
Age: Up to 27 years
Education: BS/Master (16 Years education) from HEC recognized institute/university in above mentioned degrees/programs with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Experience: Not mandatory, only highly motivated curious individuals with learning attitude.
Skills: Ability to work independently as well as part of team, must exhibit initiatives, leadership, tact & good independent judgments.
Domicile Certificate: Must be in possession of domicile certificate of concerned province/district.
HOW TO APPLY:
The process to apply is simple. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of PTV at jobs.ptv.com.pk by 15th of August 2021. However, any incomplete application or by hand submission and received after deadline will not be accepted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The terms and conditions to be followed are mentioned below:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interviews.
- Candidate should apply for 1 program in relevant field.
- All possible efforts will be made to maintain the prescribed quota.
- This is a one (01) year internship program and does not guarantee any kind of employment with PTVC after completion.
- Candidates providing incorrect/misleading information shall be disqualified immediately at any stage.
- The candidate should not be enrolled or beneficiary of any Government internship program.