in

89 percent of CSS candidates failed in Pakistan Affairs paper

In the Central Superior Services (CSS) 2018 exams, 89 percent of candidates who took the Pakistan Affairs paper failed the subject, while none of the remaining 11 percent who passed received more than 60 percent.
According to the Federal Public Service Commission’s (FPSC) Annual Report 2018, 44 percent of those who passed the General Science and Ability paper received less than 60%, while the remaining 56 percent received more than 60%.
69 percent of candidates who passed the Current Affairs paper received less than 60 percent of the possible marks, while the remaining 31% received more than 60 percent.
Only 10% of the successful candidates received over 60% in the essay, while the remaining 90% received between 40% and 60%.
Only 12% of qualified candidates earned over 60% in Precis and Composition, while the rest 88 percent received between 40% and 60%.
International Relations, Gender Studies, US History, and International Law, on the other hand, were the most popular optional subjects between 2016 and 2019, according to the FPSC Annual Report 2019.
International Relations was chosen by 60% of all candidates who took the CSS exams during that time period, while Gender Studies, US History, and International Law were chosen by 40%.
Urdu literature, Economics, Computer Sciences, European History, Philosophy, English Literature, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, and Zoology were the least popular optional subjects between 2016 and 2019.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

After A 13-Year Hiatus, Lufthansa Intends To Resume Flying Operations In Pakistan

Pakistan loses Rs. 250 trillion a year as a result of oil trafficking