ZuPeshawar Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) service has increased the prices of its ‘Zu Cards’.
These cards were launched by the service in mid-2020 to facilitate the public. The initial price of these cards was Rs. 250, which has been increased to Rs. 300 due to ongoing inflation.
The card allows travelers to use the service without having to stand in long queues and buy a ticket. The users can add a certain amount of balance to these cards and have a hassle-free journey. The application procedure is as follows:
- Step – 1: Select the language in the menu.
- Step – 2: Various options will appear on the screen like buying a new card, or recharging the card. In case of recharge, insert your card into the machine and then proceed further.
- Step – 3: Choose between cash, debit card, credit card, Easypaisa, and JazzCash to pay for or recharge your card.
- Step – 4: After selecting the mode of payment, you have to select the amount. You can add Rs. 100 up to Rs. 1000 to your card.
- Step – 5: After paying, go to the entrance gate. Place the card on the scanner and you’re good to go.
TransPeshawar has increased the price of its card after two-and-a-half years by Rs. 50 due to massive inflation. Given the popularity of the BRT service, the card will likely remain high in demand.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings